Knowledge Base is your primary source of information about using SSCC resources and statistical computing in general.
- New Users
- Articles of particular interest for new users or others seeking
- Statistical Computing
- Articles related to specific statistical software packages and
doing statistical work in general.
- Remote Computing
- Articles related to computing from home or anywhere other than
the UW campus.
- Articles on sending and receiving email, email lists.
- Using Linux
- Articles on using the Linux operating system and basic utilities.
- Using Winstat
- Articles on using Winstat, the SSCC's Windows Terminal Server
- Using Windows
- Articles on using the Windows operating system and SSCC resources.
- Using OS X
- Articles on using OS X and SSCC resources
- The Web
- Articles about publishing material on the World Wide Web.
- Articles on the use of particular applications
(other than statistical software and email programs).
- Articles on printing.
- All SSCC Knowledge Base articles
- A list of all SSCC Knowledge Base articles by Publication Number.
This list is organized by topic. The page for each topic lists articles
that have information relevant to that topic, and many articles fall
under multiple topics. The page All SSCC articles
is organized by Publication Number if you already know the Publication
Number you are looking for.