This page contains links to articles describing the statistical topics covered in Sociology 360 at UW-Madison. The articles assume you're already familiar with the basics of Stata, especially Managing Stata Files and Doing Your Work Using Do Files.
SSCC staff try to keep this list up-to-date, but your instructor may add to or take away from it at any time and information you receive from him or her about what material you are responsible for always takes priority.
- ttest: Test hypotheses about means
- prtest: Test hypotheses about proportions
- histogram: Graphical representation of a variable's distribution
- graph bar: Bar graph representing summary statistics
- scatter: Scatterplot of two variables
- correlate: Correlations between variables
Last Revised: 1/3/2017